Topband: Beverage Combo

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage Combo
From: "Chortek, Robert L." <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 18:09:04 +0000
I have 300 foot unterminated beverage mounted at 3 feet on the fence behind my
yard which extends behind two neighbors’ properties.  Works GREAT!

Due to certain complications, I will need to turn antenna into a combination
standard beverage, and beverage on ground.

The antenna will remain at 3 feet for 110 feet behind our property, then drop
down 3 feet vertical, run another hundred feet horizontal on the ground, then
up 3 feet vertical for the and then the final 100 feet at 3 feet on a
neighbor’s  fence.

Does anybody have an opinion as to how much degradation I’m likely to get from
this new antenna?

Thanks and 73,

Bob/AA6VB
Robert L. Chortek