Re: Topband: Beverage Combo

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage Combo
From: donovanf@erols.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 13:19:14 -0500 (EST)
Hi Bob,

The most serious issue with your idea is "on the ground"

Even though BOGs are thought of being "on the ground" their
performance is severely compromised if they're not elevated
at least a few inches, typically by laying it on top of grass.

Is it possible to keep "on the ground" portion at least slightly
elevated?

73
Frank
W3LPL