Re: Topband: 160m today in DL

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m today in DL
From: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 10:26:03 -0600
Yes, indeed, good conditions to EU from here in the Midwest last night.  I'm still running my old TenTec Omni D as my K3S is still at Elecraft for repair (and sounds like it will be there for a while yet). . . so no RX or diversity.  Andy along with OK1CF, and LY7M all had good signals here peaking 589.     73 and Blessings of the Season to all. . . . Dave, W0FLS