Topband: Stew Perry Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Contest
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 22:44:35 -0000
Hi Hank - just checked the Log - yes it was NA7TB !
I'm amazed how I manage to do with my modest setup, compared to what a lot
of you guys in the US have for Top Band.
And I don't think anyone here in Britain has a 4-Square for 160m.
73 Roger G3YRO
PS - I keep replying direct to emails from people on here, but for some
reason your servers are rejecting my emails (it says my email i.p. address
is different from my website domain i.p., which it always will be!)
---------
I wonder if the AZ was NA7TB with an 8 circle TX - beverages and legal limit
-
Hank K7HP