Re: Topband: 1:2 UNUN

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 1:2 UNUN
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:13:17 -0700
I'll second Rick's approach, although I've not incorporated it yet.  I built a parallel wire transformer per Sevick Fig 6-11.  It measures just fine.  Until it's installed I'm using an inverted-L with a shortened top wire which makes the feed capacitive.  A shunt inductor forms an L-network and is a built-in static bleed.

Wes  N7WS.