Re: Topband: VE6WZ DIY 9-circle combiner board with on board chokes

To: Rich Dailey <richdailey@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: VE6WZ DIY 9-circle combiner board with on board chokes
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 14:13:06 -0700
Hi Rich,

I’m afraid that won’t work on either of my previous board designs or on the
original YCCC combiner board.
This is because the boards all have a low impedance ground plane that the
F-connectors are 4-point soldered to.
There is no (easy) way to isolate each connector from the ground plane.

73, de steve ve6wz