Re: Topband: PLease!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: PLease!
From: William Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 16:52:37 -0500
Hi,

This is a longstanding, universal problem with mail lists and the usenet lists before. We are preaching to the wall here. I just delete such messages  understanding that I could be missing something good. But it really is useless under the described conditions. -shrug-

73,

Bill  KU8H

bark less - wag more