Re: Topband: PLease!

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: PLease!
From: Phil Lefever via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 23:11:45 +0000 (UTC)
In the 90's with a dial up connection a digest made some sense. Today we have
lots of bandwidth and most any email program lets you set up easy filters to
sort messages into orderly folders. Single messages make for easily followed
threads without the jumble. Easier for both the individual user as well as the
community at large.

This is a problem with email lists that other sorts of online forums don't deal
with. Any email list I run I always disable the digest option if possible.

73

Phil, KBØNES

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 03:52:55 PM CST, William Cromwell