Re: Topband: Personal decision

To: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: Personal decision
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 13:09:16 -0600
Back during the "Cold War" ( mid to late 60s- early 70s ) I talked with a lot of Russian hams on 15 meter AM. We were in agreement that our concerns were family housing, fixing our old cars, education for our children, and we couldn't understand why our countries were always at odds. We felt that we ( as hams and citizens) had more in common than our political leaders had with their political leaders. Praying for All Involved.

Don W4DNR