Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 235, Issue 2

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 235, Issue 2
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 18:49:16 +0200
If you reply to the digest please change the subject and not keep the digest number in there.

Or keep the complete text.

Either is fine for me.

73 Henk PA5KT

Op 4-7-2022 om 15:52 schreef Radio KH6O:
Colleagues, I subscribe to the digest version of this list and keep
seeing the same content repeated many times. Please trim other folks'
comments when you reply (just as I did -- you see nothing included
except my comments.)

(When you reply, there should be an option for editing included quoted text.)

73,
Jeff KH6O

P.S.: Happy 246th birthday to our beloved United States!