Topband: FS: Twin-Ax

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FS: Twin-Ax
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 23:20:08 +0000
Fellow Topbanders,

I have 100ft of Twin-Ax "coax" that is surplus to my needs.

It has a double shield, tight silver braids, blue and white colored
twisted pair #18 solid copper,
poly insulation, ~120-Ohms, about 1/2" overall diameter.

IIRC, Twin-Ax is very desirable for the Waller Flag and some
other low noise antennas.

It was used in a commercial, "spare no expense" communications setting.
It is
very high quality and was used totally indoors.

It does have a lightly abraded area *about* 1/3 way from one end.  The
outer
sheath (black) is showing through for a length of about 2", but the
shield itself
is undamaged.  I made no attempt to tape it, etc, and I clearly marked
the abraded area
to be covered/repaired by the buyer.  Photo available.

It will fit in a economical "Priority Mail Regional Rate Box B" which
would cost
<$17 from Kansas City to say, Miami, FL.

Asking $60 for it plus shipping.

73,
Charlie, N0TT