Topband: 160 conditions last night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 conditions last night
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:22:00 -0000
Good to see the CW activity, thanks to everyone that made the effort to come
on last night.

I was working late doing a gig, so didn't get home til 0230. Stayed on for
half an hour, and worked a few NA stations.  Sadly I was too tired to come
back on before our Sunrise !

Despite Xmas, I will be popping on at odd times over this weekend, and I
will be plugging the Wednesday activity night again next week.

Meantime, I hope all 160m DXers have a great Christmas !

73 Roger G3YRO