Re: Topband: [RFI] Powerline noise question

To: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: [RFI] Powerline noise question
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 06:29:52 -0500
Hi Jim,

Below is a link to a simple website I have for my portable flag antenna and
you will find a link in the first paragraph of my website to the original
QST article (with the permission of the ARRL).  DX Engineering also sells
what they call their NoiseLoop which is based on my portable flag and they
also sell a preamplifier specifically designed for use with my portable
flag that works really well.

https://sites.google.com/site/portableflagantenna/home

P.S.  I make no money on anything that DX Engineering sells, including my
portable flag.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)