Re: Topband: 1940 kHz Intruder

To: Frank W3LPL <donovanf@starpower.net>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 1940 kHz Intruder
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 19:09:11 -0500
I listened this evening at 2345 UT Jan 4, and hear the best strength with a southwest beverage. I live in Southern Maine. Signal was about S9 and sounded distorted with possibly two station audio streams.  I hope this helps. My beverages were really messed up (destroyed is more like it) from the last cyclone around christmas. My EU and East wires are dead at the moment. I have all the others working again.

Dave K1WHS