Re: Topband: Spur as it reappeared

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Spur as it reappeared
From: A J <iamfromcanadaalso@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 19:26:29 -0500
The patterns of the rowers seem odd if they use separate arrays.

Attached contour images.

AJ___ VE3HJ

On 1/6/23 18:44, Frank W3LPL wrote:
Hi George,

Faulty day/night switches may well be the cause!  You may have seen
in my previous email that both stations switch patterns from day to night.

This is the first time I've ever hears of two AM stations with two
antenna arrays sharing the same small site

73
Frank
W3LPL