Re: Topband: 1940 kHz intruder WWRU WKDM

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 1940 kHz intruder WWRU WKDM
From: A J <iamfromcanadaalso@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 07:57:24 -0500
Hi Everyone

I would like to thank everyone that has helped on and off the list in finding the possible stations causing the mix.

I do not know the rules for secondary emissions in the US was why I asked what is harmful interference.

Agree with Don (wd8dsb) about contacting the Engineer of the possible station and going from there.

Maybe some one that is in the industry today can give some pointers on how to approach this.

I hope I did not offend anyone as that never was my intention.

Thanks  AJ___ VE3HJ