False Flags?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: False Flags?
From: sawyers@cacd.rockwell.com (sawyers)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 08:54:25 cst
Haven't heard of it happening before, but it was discussed with local
officials when we did our tower ordinance thing a few years ago. We
specifically had to word it so that amateur radio was considered a non
commercial use and was permitted in residential areas. Under our zoning
anything that brings in money, to any party involved, is a commercial
venture. So I think the gate is pretty well closed here, if they ask the
right questions.

No matter how hard the testing requirements, we can't keep all the slime
balls out.

de n0yvy steve