Great Climbing Gloves

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Great Climbing Gloves
From: fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com (Tony Brock-Fisher)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 09:32:13 -0500
When the summer months come, and contesting dies down to a dull roar,
my other competitive sport outlet is PHRF Yacht Racing. And this sport
has introduced me to line-handling or sailing gloves. Nice light
leather gloves with velcro closures on the back, like batting gloves.
The fingertips are exposed for better digital dexterity. They offer
enough thermal protection so your hands don't stick to the tower
in cold weather, and they offer a good grip with protection from those
little shards of galvy. About $15 bucks at the boat store - pick up
a pair while you're getting your Loos tension guage...

-Tony, K1KP, fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com