Pro-57b

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Pro-57b
From: hb@cpimaging.com (Howard Brainen)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 22:35:45 -0800
My KLM 40 has been up at 140' for 10 years without a problem.
It's heavily modified, as you might expect!
For the shorting bars, I drilled through the clamp (the formed flat
stock) and the tubing, and put in a #8 stainless steel screw
with stainless nylon locking nut.  All the element joints are done
like that, too.

I'll describe the element to boom brackets, if people are interested.

73, Howard WZ6Z