Rotators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Rotators
From: ocker@chasind.com (Charlie Ocker)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 11:48:09 -0600
I've followed with great interest all the recent traffic on this reflector
concerning various rotators.  Hy-Gain (CDE), Create, Yaesu, and prop-pitch have
all been discussed.  I have a general "feel" for all of these now, thanks.

Any info/comments/experiences with the Emoto brand?  Found info on them on the
web, looks interesting.  Curious if anyone has any first hand experience with
them.

Will be replacing my current rotator this spring/summer.  Want to turn a TH6 and
40m rotatable dipole.

73 es tnx in advance,

Charlie  N9CO   ocker@chasind.com