[TowerTalk] Lightening Insurance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightening Insurance
From: Km4ja@aol.com (Km4ja@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 17:27:06 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-04-11 17:15:34 EDT, K7LXC writes:

<<  I have had my TS-50S and Alinco DR-130 rigs stolen in San Antonio.
 >  I am having problem with ALFA (Alabama Farm Bureau) right now.
 >
 >  Beware guys.  Get everything in writing from these insurance folks.  Make
 >  them sign a statement that you keep.  Don't take their word for it.

     This is not an "insurance reflector" or an ALFA bashing forum.  Please
refrain from these inappropriate posts.  Tnx.

This is true but the thread was dealing with insurance coverage of amateur
equipment, and I felt others should be made aware of their tower and antenna
insurance needs.  That is relavant.

73
Harvey, KM4JA