[TowerTalk] US Towers and others

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Towers and others
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 16:34:23 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all, just a quick note of warning to anyone looking to install any model
US Tower or others.
I called them several days ago to receive specs/diagrams, I paid by credit
card and they sent me copies of the diagrams-without an original engineering
stamp(was copied)-also someone had fudged the expiration date on the stamp
by hand from 1995 to 1999. I queried them on this today after the local
inspector refused to accept them, and they said that's what they use on
everything!

If any manufacturers towers' were ever to fall over, could they possibly be
held liable for it with improper engineering certification?

Others may have problems with this-just a forewarning to all, double-check
what you get before you submit it.

73,
Scott
KA1CLX