[TowerTalk] Ham-II control box meter bulb

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham-II control box meter bulb
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 19:59:59 -0400
Hi Charlie,

I just bought a bunch of them as spares from:

C.A.T.S.
"The Rotor Doctor"
7368 State Route 105
Pemberville, Ohio 43450
Tel. 419 352-4465

Saw him at Dayton and although we've done some small business in the past he
looked at the call letters of the license ID on my hat and remembered my
last name.  I was totally shocked.  It's not like I gave him thousands of
dollars of business.  I only bought a few small items. Very, very impressive.

Anyway, Craig has them and they're about a buck apiece. Tell him which
control box you have and I'm sure he'll take care of you over the phone.

Good luck,

Roger, K3JAS

PS.  They're definitely not #47.