[TowerTalk] More input on testing of traps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More input on testing of traps
From: @camalott.com (Michael McLaughlin)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 02:25:20 -0000
The traps I am working on a believed to be on a old mosley 3element beam.As
what it is,is not for sure.The antenna was given to the club here and I was
trying to get it ready for fd here.Someone here thought it was a 33? but
not for sure.I will start with K1ER
suggestions here first.As for the traps there are still on the
elements.That is about all I have here if anyone can go with that or I can
give measurements for it.It has one trap per element side and it is a
tribander.Thanks again,everyone out there.
                        <km5bn@camalott.com>