[TowerTalk] More input on testing of traps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More input on testing of traps
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 23:15:31 -0400
Hey Mike....

Why not give Mosley a call?  If the potential manufacturer can't provide you
with help to ID the traps or figure out a way to test them.... or for that
matter offer to test them for you for a reasonable fee... then ask the
guru's on the reflector.  But I'm totally baffled by your not having called
Mosley FIRST.  Yes!  They're very much in business... only dealing direct
instead of through dealers.... and their number is:

  Technical Support ........... 314-994-7873

Their mailing address is:     M.E.I  or Mosley Electronics, Inc.
                                           10812 Ambassador Boulevard
                                           St. Louis, Missouri  63132

They carry a line of parts for their antennas going back fifty years. I call
that impressive.

Good Luck with you quest.

Roger Elowitz, K2JAS