[TowerTalk] Tower lighting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower lighting
From: wb4mnf@atl.org (Bob Duckworth)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 09:19:24 +0100
Why not put a lighted Santa Claus and Reindeer on top with a
string of lights leading down to chimney. One risks being
labeled eccentric rather than a member of the outlaw tower
illuminati though. Note: Santa icon chosen for illustration only.

WRT the private airstrip and tower lights, let me state that all
regulations aside, when I am flying (approach or climb out)
30' is a BIG DEAL!

Reference the regs and act accordingly. If in doubt, hire a
consultant who knows the regs and can help with interpretation.

-bob
wb4mnf