[TowerTalk] LM470 tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LM470 tower
From: dick.green@valley.net ("Dick Green".)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 22:44:49 -0400
Frank,

If you're planning on using the motor via remote control, you might want to
take a closer look at the offerings from the two manufacturers. I'm still
waiting for detailed info from Tri-ex, but one e-mail I got from a Tower
Talk participant said that Tri-ex really doesn't offer a remote -- there's
just a hand switch at the base of the tower. It's possible to roll your
own, but not that easy. The U.S. Towers remote package looks great -- and
is very expensive, of course.

73, Dick, WC1M