[TowerTalk] Pulling coax in conduit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pulling coax in conduit
From: seay@Alaska.NET (Jan & Del Seay)
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 04:19:51 -0700
The telco guys have a thing that they call "Tampax".
It's available from standard suplliers such as Anixter, Graybar
Electric, etc.

It is a plastic blob filled with a small pull string. You tie
off the loose end of the string, jam the tampax in the conduit,
stick an air hose in the hole and that sucker rips through
like a dose of salts thru a widow!
de KL7HF