[TowerTalk] Anti-Lightning devices

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anti-Lightning devices
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 10:37:54 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-04 09:27:32 EDT, steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
writes:

> According to Polyphaser they don't work. Why were you so convinced.
>
>  73 Steve W8GAZ

      The topic of static dissipaters has been a topic of some conjecture in
the broadcast and communications industries for years. Do they work? It
depends on who you talk to. Both sides of the argument are adamant concerning
their effectiveness.

     OTOH, Charlie is never afraid to break new ground.

73,  Steve  K7LXC