[TowerTalk] Re: TopBand: LPL Filters.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: TopBand: LPL Filters.
From: mai@iquest.net (Patrick Croft)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 12:10:48 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Frank!

Excellent item for either Dunestar or WX0B/Jays new venture - array
solutions!  Perhaps you could work out a little royalty program to fund
additional awards for attracting more to topband and/or contesting......of
course you could just fund a victory dinner for LPL players too.........

Bests,

Patrick