[TowerTalk] Did Someone Mention "True North?"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Did Someone Mention "True North?"
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 20:15:41 -0400
Hi Gang,

Those are the magic words that summon the Helfenschmaltz genie from his bottle.
 Does anyone need directions?

But seriously folks... I'm really impressed with all the people who offered
their services to help out on this project scanning. Dr. Helfenschmaltz really
wanted to help too but lifting images with his Silly Putty just wasn't going to
cut it... no matter what the resolution he claims.

What a great bunch of people you all are.  Consequently... I'll try to vist a
nice sampling of Towertalk's finest on my upcoming cross country vacation.

Have a nice Fall everyone.

73,

Roger.... somewhere between here and there.