[TowerTalk] TIC Ring intermittents

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TIC Ring intermittents
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:54:12 -0400
It's a heck of a lot easier to just back the motor assembly off the ring,
set the control box andantenna on North, and reengage the motor assy.

On the 1022b's, I have had  a dirty pot for quite some time...I think he
said he was going to the clarostats to correct that problem.    I also had
problems with pinched pot wires in the motor assy. on a couple of them
which caused problems similar to what you describe.

Hey!  They arent great (TIC), but they are still the only game in town so
far..

73, Ty K3MM

kurscj@oampc12.csg.mot.com on 09/25/97 09:31:10 AM