[TowerTalk] AMPS&SUCH

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AMPS&SUCH
From: crb@nanoteq.com (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 08:40:47 +200
shambala@btigate.com wrote:
> I HAVE A CHOICE: A NEW HARLEY LOWRIDER OR AN 87A. WHICH IS IT?

This is a very personal decision.  I thought I would just point out
the facts, so that you can take the best decision for yourself.

1.  The Alpha has a very low risk of plastering you all over the
road.  The Harley has a very low risk of giving you a hernia as you
lift it onto the operating desk.

2.  With the Harley, you will only become infamous in your
neighbourhood.  With the Alpha, you have the potential to become
infamous world wide, as well as with your neighbours.

3.  The Harley has the advantage that it attracts women.  The Alpha
has the advantage that it doesn't.

Chris R. Burger
ZS6EZ