[TowerTalk] Trouble getting information KLM and Hy-Gain

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trouble getting information KLM and Hy-Gain
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 17:27:16 -0400 (EDT)
I sent a FAX to Bruce at KLM on August 25 asking for pricing on a complete
set of caps for my KT34XA.  I re-sent the FAX two weeks ago..but have not
received anything.  I asked for e-mail or return FAX.

I also asked Hygain for the recent info on the TH11 that shows the TH11 has
bit more gain and F/B on 20 and 10 over the Th7.  I got a new catalog, but
not the promised report.

My KT34XA is not working very well due to age in the air and problems caused
by Hurricane Opal.  I am in the midst of deciding whether to re-cap the XA
or put up the TH11. Putting up the Th11 would eliminate my 12 meter X-Beam.

Have others had problems getting info out of KLM?  Do I have to call them
direct??

Dave K4JRB