[TowerTalk] Trouble getting information KLM and Hy-Gain

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trouble getting information KLM and Hy-Gain
From: k7sv@juno.com (Larry G Schimelpfenig)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 04:10:26 EDT
Dave, I'm surprised that Bruce hasn't responded. It usualy took him two
days to answer my EMail, but he did get back to me.

I just fnished rebuilding my XA. I had some real problems, and it took
better than a month to get to the bottom of them. However I now know what
to look for, and next time I rebuild, it should be a short task.

I am extremely pleased with the performance of mine since rebuilding. I
would suggest that you look at the towertalk archives for July and August
for the recap of my experiences if you are going to rebuild yours.

73 de Larry K7SV  in VA