[TowerTalk] anchor Bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] anchor Bolts
From: k5qf@camalott.com (Michael McLaughlin)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 21:13:09 +0000
Thank everyone for your input on the anchor blts for the tx455.I call
Gary today at hro in Az. to let him know that the towerbolts not not
come with the t-plate.He said that US tower sent the bolts with the base
so I guess it was a misunderstanding there so I let him know for future
costomers.US tower should let there venders know that the bolts no
longer come with the plate but,Gary had no word about it.
  thank you alll again,
                                    Michael McLaughlin K5QF