[TowerTalk] Leveling a tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Leveling a tower
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 19:19:04 -0400 (EDT)
Bruce,
Borrow or rent a transit, they do a great job in helping to level a
tower.  Set up the transit up in two locations, 90 degrees apart with
respect to the tower base and at least as far away from the tower as
your guying distance.  If you don't know how to use a transit, you should
be able to easily find a friend who does.

73
Frank
W3LPL
donovanf@sgate.com