[TowerTalk] Smaller Towers on City Lots

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Smaller Towers on City Lots
From: k0wa@southwind.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:32:51 -0500
A couple of years ago, Steve K7LXC, presented a paper at Dayton about
smaller tower installations (for contesting and DXing) on city lots.  I
missed the presentation because the lure of the flea market and the bargains.

I have been working on my installation of a 60 foot tower on a lot of 75 by
150 that will be "somewhat" competitive in various contest.  I wonder if we
could start a discussion here as to what people are doing with limited
space, shorter towers, and dense neighborhoods with neighbors and trees.

I for one, have a fair antenna system, but I am wondering what others are
doing out there as well.

Lee Buller
k0wa@southwind.net

"Stop the World...I want to get on the air and contest"