[TowerTalk] TOWER FOOTING

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TOWER FOOTING
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 22:29:16 -0500
Jim, sounds like a Rohn SSV tower to me, check the bottom of the flanges
for numbers like 3n, 2n, 1n,etc. The hole should be roughly 10X10X4' deep
for a 60' SSV, Though that may be wrong, and i'm too lazy to get my Rohn
book out again-seen too much of it lately :) Check out my page for some
SSV pics at <<http://www.scoden.com/ka1clx.htm> See if it looks like
that.

Scott