[TowerTalk] small xmit & rcv loops for 160

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] small xmit & rcv loops for 160
From: km3g@cts.com (Lane C. Zeitler)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 12:57:16 -0800
Gentlemen,
The latest issue of 73 magazine has an article on a small "table top size"
xmit and rcv loop for 160 meters. I believe the article said the dimesnions
were 30" X 48" with multiple turns around the perimeter. The author raved
about its performance and directivity from 1700 - 2000 khz. I think I will
give this a try.

Wonder if anyone has first hand experience with one of these (or similar
design) on xmit and rcv for top band.

Comments and opinions most welcome.

Lane
KM3G