[TowerTalk] Cablewave identification

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cablewave identification
From: ve5sf@sk.sympatico.ca (Sam Ferris)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 22:07:37 -0800
Would appreciate advice on identifcation of heliax cable since I have
come across some 1/2 inch cablewave at an estate sale of a local ham.  I
am sure it is cablewave but the identifcation numbers are obscured.  It
is the 1/2 inch size with copper corrogated shield and copper coated
aluminum centre conductor.  The conductor outer diameter is .180 inches.
 Conenctors are Andrews L44N type.  Is it 50 or 75 ohm?

Thanks .. Sam ... VE5SF