[TowerTalk] 80 & 160 "L"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 & 160 "L"
From: @gte.net (Roger Huntley)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:43:44 -0000
I want to put up an 80 Mtr and 160 Mtr inverted L using the same tree and
the same ground radial system.  I plan to run the vertical leg up opposite
sides of the same tree with the horizontal legs going 90 degrees from each
other.  Will there be any interaction between the two antennas by having
the vertical leg of each antenna installed on the same tree and using the
same ground radial system?  Tnx.  Roger, W7VV.