[TowerTalk] Towers in Augusta Ga?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Towers in Augusta Ga?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 11:10:55 EST
In a message dated 97-12-07 09:43:10 EST, SavageBR@aol.com writes:

> I have just been through what you are about to undertake. I have been
looking
>  for a new home in the Savannah area and will be moving there from Atlanta.
>  Here are a few comments:
>  CCR's vary greatly form one neighborhood to the next.
>
>  DO NOT depend on a real estate agent to check the CCR's for you!!
>
>  When you find a neighborhood you like, determine the legal discription for
> the
>  subdivision or location and go to the county courthouse Clerk of Records,
> and
>  get a copy of any CCR's on file and read them yourself. If your real estate
>  office is on the ball they may have CCR's for most developments on file and
>  can give you a copy

(a bunch snipped)

     A good post with some valuable information.

    If you're interested in the BEST article I've ever read on these legal
topics, TOWER TECH has reprints of Dale Clift, NA1L's article called "Land Use
Regulation of Amateur Radio Towers". He's a lawyer and it'll take you step by
step through each topic including the building permit process. It's available
for $1.00 from TOWER TECH, Box 572, Woodinville, WA, 98072.

73,  Steve   K7LXC