[TowerTalk] EZNEC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZNEC
From: larsenp@cadvision.com (Peter Larsen)
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 16:20:45 +0000
Hi All:

I us an old copy of MN to model my antennas (also yagimax2 for yagis)
and
I was running a 40 dipole through it yesterday.
Here are the results:

Vert:                     26 deg    .4 DBd
dipole at 74 ft:       26 deg    5.9 DBd
              82 ft:       24 deg    6.2 DBb
              90 ft:       22 deg    6.1 DBd
            100 ft:       20 deg    5.5 DBd

So unless I have also made a mistake in my calculations I am also
getting
the same results.

(It looks like the dipole will run real nice at 90 feet, but just may
stay at 82.)

73 and have fun
Peter J. Larsen
VE6NAO/QRP