[TowerTalk] Rope storage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rope storage
From: jliley@mail.coin.missouri.edu (Jerry Liley)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:40:14 -0600

Hi John, W0UN,

It sure is great to learn just a few of the secrets of the masters.
There are a lot of subjects covered here but sometimes it takes a little
shaking to get the real useful secrets jarred loose.   We all tend to
talk around things without enough "DETAILS".
Hi Terry, N4TZ/9,

I have used Rohn's gin pole but many years ago.  I forgot how they clamped
the sliding pole with the constricting sleeve.  That is a MUCH better
system that what I have.   The bolt is very hard on the aluminum tubing.

Thanks for the very useful info guys.   Keep it up.    73, Jerry

  Jerry Liley, K0GUG, Holts Summit, MO   (Near Jefferson City )
      ARRL LIFE -- 5BDXCC-CW -- Honor Roll-CW --  NRA LIFE