[TowerTalk] Tower Lubrication

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Lubrication
From: wtill@bordercity.com (William Till)
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 00:59:48 -0700
As per the flammability of WD-40, it also makes a good starting fluid for a
balky gas engine. Not as hot as ether in really cold weather, but a shot of
WD-40 in the intake of an engine is good for starting balky snowblowers etc.
and is a lot less dangerous than using ether based starting fluid.

Another bit of trivia for TowerTalkians.

73, Bill VE5FN
Lloydminster SK - where it is forecast to go to -40F, or if you prefer, -40C
tonight.