[TowerTalk] Hazer cable failure

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hazer cable failure
From: nx4d@gate.net (DOUG WALLER)
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 10:35:11 -0500
OM STAN,  MY HAZER HAS A SAFETY CATCH THAT IT RESTS ON TO PREVENT SUCH SHOULD
THE CABLE BREAK.  I DID  HAVE MY SLACK COAX AT TOP ALMOST LOOP OVER THE TOWER,
WHICH WUD HAVE PREVENTED LOWERING.  SOMEONE USED TO MAKE AN ACCY. ARM TO HOLD
ROTATING COAX LOOP OUT TO ONE SIDE, TO PREVENT SUCH.
    73, DOUG - NX4D