[TowerTalk] Re: Help finding Info Please]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Help finding Info Please]
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay, WX0B)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 19:06:44 -0600
Dear Towertalkians,

I recently purchased a used QSK 1500 Pin Diode TR switch box and power
supply at a ham sale.  Its made by Design Electronics Ohio, DEO.

No manual but there was a business card of a Dr. Sheller taped to it
with and address of 4925 S. Hamilton Rd. Groveport Ohio  43125.

I called the phone number but no answer although it does ring.  Ill keep
trying but do any of you have a manual I could buy a copy of?  Anyone
know anything about this unit?  Model QSK 1500.

Thanks
Jay, WX0B