[TowerTalk] Time/Date Of Postings (Slightly Off Subject)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Time/Date Of Postings (Slightly Off Subject)
From: rudder1@ibm.net (Malcolm Clark)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 16:50:36 +0000
Over the last few weeks I've noticed a lot of us have PC clocks that are
none too accurate.  Often a reply has an earlier date/time than the
original message.  So I thought I'd pass on the skinny about a really
neat piece of software for Windows 95/NT called Dimension 4.

Dimension 4 sets your PC's clock from the one of the available Internet
time servers--in the background--every time you log on--and every
specified period if desired--all automatically.  It is one of the
neatest pieces of software I have ever come across.  It is highly
configurable and has received rave reviews from lots of people who ought
to know.  I first found out about if from ZDNET (Ziff Davis Net, PC
Mag., et al).

Best of all--it's absolutely free.

Get it at http://www.thinkman.com/~thinkman/dimension4/index.htm and
never have to worry about your PC's clock again.

73
Malcolm KR4HP