[TowerTalk] Phillystran and Lightning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Phillystran and Lightning
From: aa0cy@nwrain.com (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 18:34:30 -0700
You didn't misread. However, those who believe that continuous
guys can significently affect the pattern insist that the
study didn't take enough
permutations into account and is hterefore valid only for the
specific configurations used. So those who believe and those
who (like myself) think it's a mole hill blown into a mountain will
continue to denigrate one another.

I guess that's what makes the hobby so interesting!

73,
Bob AA0CY